The MM080C is the perfect combination of a high speed, high precision air bearing spindle with the
benefit of having an integrated GUBOA encoder system enabling this spindle to be used for a much
wider range of applications.
Exclusively designed in partnership with Chiarey Enterprises, the MM080C is ideally suited to a
true multi-purpose micro-machining centre capable of milling, grinding, drilling and tapping, all with
exceptional accuracy and surface finish. The encoder system also enables greater accuracy of speed
and positional control and has a reduced power consumption compared to a conventional AC spindle.
- 1.6kW Asynchronous 2 pole motor
- Reliable & Superior Quality
- More Capable
- Higher Efficiency due to use of Vector Control GUBOA Sensor/Encoder
- Automatic Tool Change (pneumatic actuation)
- Engraving/Drilling/Tapping/Die Mold Finishing/Polishing
- Precision Glass Grinding
- Ceramics & PZT Materials